Friday, December 21, 2012

The Sandman - Epilogue

Well, I've worn the Sandman helm out and about a few times now, the most recent being Wasteland Weekend, a fantastic desert event out near California City in Nevada.

While out and about during the day, I got snapped a couple of times, and I absolutely adore these shots. They'll definitely be going into the final gallery once I get round to re-making the helm with the benefit of unlimited time on my hands. :)

Enjoy!




Photo 1: HyperSapiens.com
Photo 2: Jeff Vaillancourt

2 comments:

  1. Got into making my own helmet earlier this year, your blog was a definite source of inspiration. I'm surprised how few people have bothered making one; I expected to find tons online but so far its just your blog.

    I'm shop-less at the moment so this was a purely paper-mache and cardboard build.

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202100829914444.18844.193579380766589&type=3&uploaded=3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks great so far! Can't wait to see further progress. I'll be taking a crack at a more comic accurate helm too when my schedule dies down a bit. Keep up the good work. :D

      Delete